Tuesday 13 May 2014

Wesak day

Hi guys. What is your activity on your day off. Well for me is just a same with others Spend your quality time with your lover. No .. No I'm not here to tell u what to do for kill your time. But I just want to share or with the other way want to tell my little one (one day when she read this) what's going on today. 


I just love this cute beautiful face so much. My lil pumpkin .. 


:: meeting client at paradigm mall and had lunch at serai. Famous with their signature pavlova but I'm not in the mood for sugar.. Poyoz  hahahahaha

 Serai platter rm25  


Jasmin green rm7.50

:: an evening we try to search a famous cendol in town (kl). We found wahab cendol at setapak.  U can just waze wahab cendol to find the location .

Regular cendol rm2.50 nak tambah jagung add 30 cent

Rojak mamak style rm4 but i prefer mastan ghani rojak at telok intan.. Ok jauh benor menyinpang. Hahahahaha
 Kena beratur untuk order, bayar then dpt no. When your no appear kt skrin baru pegi ambik.


:: night I had only biscuit (no I'm not diet) but currently I'm addicted with m&s digestive biscuit with green tea. Perfect match. 


And a couple of choco oat.  My husb current fav. 
Sister belikan rm8.90 for one big packet.

I bought cheese dip and chip yesterday and thought it will be perfect for movie night but u know when u had a baby , jgn kata movie.. Minum pn sometime skip. Hahahaha 


Jalapeno cheddar 2 for rm10.50 (jaya supermarket)

Torttilla chips rm7.50 (cold storage)

So whats yours activity? Da... 

No comments:

Post a Comment